Wednesday, April 16, 2014

11 months ~ keeping us on our toes!

As I assemble the boys 1st birthday invitations for our family celebration I honestly can't believe that Christian and Caleb are less than one month shy of 1. While I'm excited and have been having so much fun watching them grow and develop unique personalities, I do get a bit choked up wondering where the time went?

The boys are the perfect combination of sweet and mischievous all wrapped into one, which definitely keeps us on our toes. Christian and Caleb love giving hugs and kisses to everyone including their big sister....but when they spot an opportunity to climb or get into trouble they will absolutely take it.  The boys are not only crawling, but crawling faster than Scott and I can catch them!  The minute I open up a non safe kid zone such as a bathroom, closet or garage door they are off to see what is inside.  Then when I move one boy out, the opposite brother crawls back in, it truly is a funny cycle that has Kyleigh in giggles watching the entire experience!   Additionally, they both know how to climb up into Kyleigh's toddler bed, but think they can dive headfirst out of it.....so supervision in her room is a must.

Caleb and Christian's 11 month shoot went a little crazier than the last as they are truly on the move.  The only pics I was able to capture of the two of them together was in Caleb's crib. From what I'm remembering ironically enough Kyleigh was the same way....looking at her pics below we had her in her bed as well @ 11 months. 

As I finish editing this post I came across an article in the Huffington Post that I can relate to oh so well.  A mom of twin girls and a toddler boy talks about the 12 lessons her twins taught her in 12 months….she has inspired me to write my own lessons next month!  


Fun times all around, see you next month as the mommy of (gasp) twin 1 year olds!