Happy Birthday sweet Haley!
I hope you enjoyed your 5th birthday gift from your friend Kyleigh. My special helper was super excited to help me punch the holes, string the ribbon, tie the bow and wrap the gift before Haley's party.
Two years ago we made Sydney a growth chart for her 1st birthday and Haley asked for one to hang in her new bedroom as well. Her mommy sent me a picture of her new bedding and I designed away!
After seeing Haley's adorable room in person I can't wait to see where she hangs her growth chart so I can get a shot of it....it will look adorable with the purple, pink and green color scheme (much better than the wall color pictured below)!
Two years ago we made Sydney a growth chart for her 1st birthday and Haley asked for one to hang in her new bedroom as well. Her mommy sent me a picture of her new bedding and I designed away!
After seeing Haley's adorable room in person I can't wait to see where she hangs her growth chart so I can get a shot of it....it will look adorable with the purple, pink and green color scheme (much better than the wall color pictured below)!








