Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!  As my daughter gets older and understands the concept more we have so much fun picking out her outfits!  A few months ago Disney had Monster's Inc. on and Kyleigh fell in love....her first movie we took her to see was Monsters University so naturally her choice was Sulley and she wanted her brothers to join her in on the fun!

I found this adorable dress on a Halloween site and purchased the boys onesie's at the Disney Store.  Also to finish it off all 3 kiddos love hats, so naturally I went to Etsy to find something cute and came across an awesome spot: MyThreeBlindMice.


 ~2013~

~2012~
One of my favorites!  My mom hand-made this 
Minnie Mouse Dress using the same pattern 
from my Halloween costume back when I was 3.

~2011~
Kyleigh and Kennidie were super cute strawberry and bee fairy's

~2010~
Our little 1.5 month old Tinkerbell