Yeah, the boys announcements are out! ....well they have been out for a bit, but I'm just getting around to posting the picture of the final piece and photoshoot.
Oh course I had a vision in my mind, I wanted something similar to Kyleigh's announcement (both layout and style), but for boys. I loved the idea of incorporating the blue and gray elephants that Kyleigh had on her big sister shirt and the boys on their going home outfits from the hospital. At 2.5 weeks old, we dressed the three of them up for the first sibling photoshoot of many to come!
We selected the photo both boys sleeping for the layered front cover, illustrated the elephants to match Kyleigh's Big Sister Shirt on the inside panel....two cute close-ups of the boys for the announcement stats and the 3 kiddos together on the back panel:
Kyleigh's Announcement:
Such a big helper, I wanted to try the "It's a boy" hats, but Christian and Caleb were not having it....Kyleigh though maybe with her skills they would change their mind.....
Caleb needed a quick break while Christian napped and Kyleigh hopped on the iPad.
Kyleigh is fascinated with the boys.....here she is with Christian.
And now giving Caleb love holding him....
This picture cracks us up....they are completely over it! Photoshoot complete!
Photoshoot of the boys at 2 weeks, announcements went out at 9 weeks....not too bad. Good thing I have so many helpers!



























