Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Baby Lucy Photographs and Announcements

There is another baby girl in the bunch, congratulations to Erin and Dave on the arrival of sweet baby Lucy!  

A few months back, I was able to spend some fun time with friends and new mommy Erin on a girls night out in the city.  I spent the night at my old roomie Maureen’s and headed to Erin and Dave’s in the morning to photograph Lucy.  On top of being absolutely gorgeous...Lucy was as happy as can be, and absolute dream!  It literally took me one hour after I got home to edit all of the pictures....I couldn’t wait to share with the proud parents!














Just recently Erin asked if I could complete Lucy’s announcements and of course I could not resist.  After developing a few versions, Erin decided on using the illustrations I created from the onesie #‘s to match Lucy’s pottery barn bedding (Haley Collection).  I added as many pictures possible (including a backside one) on this announcement because they are just too beautiful not to share!  

 


Additionally, printed custom return addresses on the envelopes with the cute butterflies to match the theme.


Bedding Inspiration for design:


Up next....playdate for the girls!